After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order for the goods and the delivery services you have required. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to Pedal Power to buy goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and will confirm acceptance by sending an email that confirms dispatch by the delivery service provider. The contract between you and Pedal Power will only be formed when we send you a dispatch confirmation.
The contract will relate only to those Goods whose dispatch we have confirmed in the dispatch confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such goods has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered;
- The delivery service provider does not deliver to your area
- One or more of the Goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, or we have reason to suspect that there is a risk of a fraudulent transaction.
If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us (in respect of Goods provided by us, and delivery services provided by the delivery service provider (unless amounts in respect of delivery are refunded directly by the delivery service provider)), from your debit or credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase please feel free to return your goods within 14 days of the purchase date for a full exchange or refund. Any item (excluding food and underwear) can be returned to us for any reason provided it is returned in ‘showroom condition’ with its original packaging and tags with a valid receipt/delivery note.
Returns can also be returned in-store at Pedal Power, including those made online. Alternatively, you can return your goods by post. You should always keep proof of postage and we advise you to use a ‘signed for service’ when returning goods.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and in the event of a refund or exchange, in a saleable condition (in original packaging and including all warranty, cards, manuals and accessories).
Send your goods securely packaged by a recorded delivery method, including a copy of your receipt and the returns form to:
Pedal Power (Loughborough) Ltd, 45 Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3AA
Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit and debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original transaction; cheque payments will be refunded in cash but due to banking restrictions can only be refunded at least 14 days after the original purchase date. Due to the high incidence of fraud we regret that we are unable to offer any refund without a valid receipt/delivery note.
Refunds will be made for faulty or incorrect items returned within 14 working days, including any delivery charges incurred by the buyer (excluding 'Special Delivery') in the return of the item.
If the products you ordered are delivered to you in good condition, but you wish to return them for any reason we will refund the full value of the goods excluding any carriage charge upon receipt of your returned goods.
If you wish to return your bike to us, please keep it in the box it arrived in and call us on 01509 269663 and we will arrange a collection.
Please note the following:
- If we have sent you the incorrect bicycle, we will cover the cost of collection and delivery of the correct model.
- If we have delivered the bicycle you ordered, but upon inspection, you decide it is not the bike for you, we will charge you £25.00 for the collection.
- Please do not ride the bike as a full refund cannot be given if the bike has been used
Accuracy of website content
Our website team at Pedal Power work tirelessly to create the images and descriptions featured on our site and every effort is made to be as accurate as possible.
Published product details, specifications and suitability information are the best available at the time. Pedal Power shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item and it does not match your expectations based on its description on pedalpowerbikes.co.uk we will provide you with a full refund upon the return of the item.
Price Promise T&C’s
- We can only price match identical items (size, colour etc…)
- Comparison value includes any delivery charges
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate delivery
- We will only consider price matching current advertised prices including delivery charges and excluding any personal or membership discounts
- Price Match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or voucher codes
- Please note, in some instances, we may not be able to offer finance
- In some instanced we may not be able to accept Cycle to Work vouchers as part of a price match, or in some instants, a small surcharge may be applied
- We can only price match against authorised UK sellers, selling a genuine product. We won’t price match against any third-party sites or third-party site
- We cannot price match Black Friday deals
Demo Bikes (Only available from our store)
When supplying Demo bikes from our store you are agreeing to our terms and conditions:
- You will be charged a deposit of £250 for manual bike and £500 for an E-Bike which is refunded upon the demo bike being returned in clean and in good order.
- In addition to the deposit of £60 per day will be charged for the use of the demo bike. This will be refunded against any bike purchased from Pedal Power is within 6 weeks after the test ride.
- Any damage to the demo bike whilst in the possession of the hirer during their hire period will be assessed and the hirer will be charged for the damage.
- If the demo bike is lost or stolen during their hirer’s demo period then the price of the bike (this will be determined by the Pedal Power management) will be charged.
- Helmets must always be worn while riding any demo bike, Pedal Power do not take any responsibility for any personal injury whilst riding any of our demo bikes.
- If the bike is returned dirty, then a £50 cleaning charge will be charged
Estimated Delivery Times
If your order is placed before 2 pm on a weekday and is in stock it will be dispatched on the day of ordering and arrive within 3 working days. Any orders received after 2 pm cannot be guaranteed to be dispatched that day (although every effort will be made to do so). Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Mondays. Once an item is dispatched it will arrive within 3 working days (provided it is in stock). This excludes orders made for bikes. Some bulky items are sent next day delivery.
All bikes are fully built by our trained mechanics before dispatch which does mean a slight delay in dispatch. On receipt of your order, we will contact you (by email or phone) to advises you of the day we will deliver your new bike.
We do our best to ensure the availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. However, if we anticipate a delay, we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately. If an item has been discontinued and must be withdrawn, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer an alternative if one is available.
Pedal Power has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time by calling our mail order team on 01509 269663.
All deliveries are dispatch need to be signed for. Please supply us with a delivery address where there is likely to be someone available to sign for your order during normal working hours. When signing for any delivery please inspect the packaging carefully and if you see signs of damage write the word damage next to your signature – this is particularly important when signing for receipt of a bicycle.
Deliveries will be made via DPD & Royal Mail depending upon the weight of your goods and the destination. In the event that no-one is available to sign for your items or they are too large to fit through your letterbox, your package will be left in a safe place or a delivery will be re-attempted the following day; you will receive a slip through your door with a telephone number on which you can call to arrange a convenient time for them to re-deliver or arrange a safe place for the parcel to be left.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
All credit and debit card payments both online and by telephone are processed through PayPal, V12 and Klarna, and are not stored or known to Pedal Power personnel.
Voucher Code T&C's
- Voucher codes can only be redeemed at time of purchase
- Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with reward points against a purchase
- Voucher codes cannot be used against any limited edition or exclusive bikes including Hope Bikes
- Individual Terms & Conditions apply for voucher codes - please see promotion
- Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction Halfords or cycle to work scheme vouchers